Following the conclusion of the Berlin Major, several top Dota 2 teams have already begun making changes to their roster in preparation for the upcoming Dota Pro Circuit (DPC). As the countdown to the highly anticipated International 12 in Seattle later this year begins, this is a crucial time for many of these prominent teams.
To keep you up-to-date, here is a summary of all the notable changes that have taken place in this Dota 2 season thus far.
The article will be updated as the days go on.
- Bleed Esports Signs MiSeRy as Its Newest Head Coach
- Nigma Galaxy acquires Kasra “Mikey” Mesbah and Yuma “Yuma” Langlet.
- PSG.LGD releases Nicholas “zeal” Lim.
- Jaunuel and Masaros sign with Team SMG.
- Eyyou To Play Under Team Kicked in Open Qualifiers after getting booted out by Blacklist Rivalry.
- Ceb, Kitrak, Topson, No[o]ne and Aramis join under PuckChamp for DPC Div II
- Polaris Esports welcomes Michael Roi “ENRYU” Ladines.
- Nigma Galaxy unloads Ammar “ATF” Al-Assaf.
- Team SMG Bids Farewell to Moon and poloson.